Careers at the CCRI
As an anticipated high-quality interdisciplinary research institute, the CCRI, offers an excellent working environment, opportunities for career development and the chance to promote excellence in the field of cancer research.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference, improve the current understanding of cancer pathogenesis and develop novel therapeutic approaches against different cancer types. Our target is to recruit and develop the most talented people. We aim to attract outstanding professionals, cancer researchers, oncologists, scientists, academics, and administrative staff.
Working at the CCRI
We are now seeking in recruiting the brightest and best professionals across the spectrum of leading cancer researchers in order to build capacity and capability in key areas.
The CCRI will lie at the center of a nexus of leading cancer service providers, cancer researchers, oncologists, scientists, and academics; through state-of-the-art facilities, networking with world-class institutions and a strong multidisciplinary research team, you will be given the chance to work among brilliant and motivated people from around the world, in a vibrant, innovative research environment that values and encourages collaboration and team spirit.
The CCRI is committed to creating and sustaining a positive and supportive working environment for our staff where everyone is equally valued and respected. We value the diversity of our staff and remain committed to creating an inclusive culture and a fair, equitable and mutually supportive working environment.
The CCRI believes that excellence will be achieved through recognising the value of every individual. We aim to create an inclusive environment that respects the diversity of our staff and students and enables them to achieve their full potential, to contribute fully, and to derive maximum benefit and enjoyment from their involvement in the CCRI.
The CCRI offers a variety of diverse roles – positions in research and a variety of professional and administrative positions.
Below you can see vacancies at the CCRI:
- [CLOSED] Προκήρυξη θέσης Λειτουργού Υποστήριξης Έρευνας – Research Support Officer
- [Closed] CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (SYSTEMS AND NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR)
- [Closed] CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – CCRI SCIENTIFIC DIRECTOR
- [Closed] Research Assistant
- [Closed] Postdoctoral Scientists
- [Closed] Expression of Interest for Group Leader positions
- [Closed] Deputy Group Leader (Senior Postdoctoral Scientist)
- [Closed] Call for Applications – CCRI Director
- [Closed] Announcement for call for proposals
- [Closed] Προκήρυξη θέσης Λειτουργού Υποστήριξης Έρευνας
- [Closed] Προκήρυξη θέσης Διοικητικού/Λογιστικού Λειτουργού
No suitable vacancies for you at the moment?
No problem! Just send us your contact details alongside a CV at , so you will be notified when something that matches your criteria comes up!
Also, follow us on our Social Media and be the first to find out about new positions.